Close to Teruel, in the heart of the mountains of Sierra de Gúdar and well communicated
The Hotel is located 22 miles from Teruel, in the heart of the Sierra de Gúdar mountains, where as well as visiting the city of Mora de Rubielos you can also go on excursions to beautiful spots in the mountain range such as Rubielos de Mora or Valdelinares.
- In degrees, minutes and seconds: 40º 14´ 47.83, 0º 45´ 54.10″
- In decimal format: 40.247047, -0.7649780000000419
GPS Coordinates (latitude, longitude):
- Castle and collegiate church of Mora de Rubielos
- Linares de Mora, a town with a beautiful landscape where the different historical eras are reflected on its architecture.
- Puertomingalvo, one of Spain’s most beautiful towns.
- Rubielos de Mora: Europa Nostra Award – 6 miles
- Valdelinares, the highest town in Spain
- Teruel – 22 miles
- Sanctuary of the Virgin of La Vega, of great devotion in the whole region.
- From Tarragona: Take the A-7 motorway and get off at the ‘Aeroport-Reus’ exit. Carry on the T-11 road and then get onto the AP-7 motorway towards Castellón-Valencia. Take Exit 50 signposted ‘Teruel-Zaragoza’ and then go onto the N-234 road to Mora de Rubielos.
- From Barcelona: Take the A-2 motorway Aeroport-Ronda de Dalt, Barcelona, Girona and follow it towards Sitges, Tarragona. Then take the C-32 towards Tarragona-Valencia and carry on the AP-7 motorway up until Exit 50, signposted ‘Sagunto-Teruel-Zaragoza’ towards Teruel-Zaragoza. Then take the N-234 road to Mora de Rubielos.
- From Valencia: Take the V-21 road towards Sagunto and get onto the V-23 road towards Teruel-Puerto de Sagunto. Carry on the A-23 motorway and then go onto the N-234 road to Mora de Rubielos.